Qush (Bubba Kush Pre-98 x Space Queen)
Just Imagine the smell of Kush combined with the candy flavoring of Sweetarts. The main goals we set out to accomplish was to increase the resin production and improved flavor and taste. Improved yields and hybrid vigor came along in the compact but high yielding Hybrid we call Qush. Not only is it easy to grow it is quite powerful medicine designed for anti- anxiety and relaxation as well as help with Nausea.
1) Phenotypes: Short and compact and unmistakably KUSH the only variance is slight differences in the fruit smell, some cherry, some grape, some citrus
2) Height: Stocky and robust with nice support branching and large round flower formations
3) Yield: Large Poodle style flowers with medium density, chunky and fat buds, even small plants produce higher than average wieght.
5) Best Way to Grow: Plant naturally stays short and is easy to train into a dense canopy increase veg time for high yields
6) Harvest Window: 55-60 Days
7) Sativa/ Indica: 30/70
8) Hybrid: Bubba Kush Pre-98 X Space Queen
9) High type: Stoney and relaxing a few hits seems to bring on an overall calmness. Strong but does not cause anxiety or nervousness. Time seems to slow but the imagination soars and you find yourself lost in self reflection.
10) Taste: Grape, Cherry, Kush, Hash, Sweat Tarts Candy, Rotten Pineapple, Sour, secondary smells are Coffee, Toffee, Caramel, Spicy and Garlic
The best female variety has Pink and Purple tinged resin rails.
5 Seeds Per Pack